Friday, June 23, 2017

A Little Birdie Told Me

Happy Friday!  Today I'm sharing a sweet card using a fun stamp and die from SugarPea Designs.  I made this card ages ago but never got around to sharing it on my blog.




This cute image is from the Everyday Is Christmas stamp set.  I colored the image with copics and then diecut it using the coordinating dies.  I used the Zig Zag Stitched Circles to diecut the white cardstock circle.  I added a few enamel dots to finish my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Everyday is Christmas
Paper:  Carta Bella - It's A Celebration; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SugarPea Designs Everyday Is Christmas dies, SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circles dies, enamel dots

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anita.... I'm frantically trying to catch up with what I've missed during my time MIA - wedding fever was the cause - and I'm seeing such gorgeous creations on your blog! I've got to tell you, you really do inspire me!! I love the cute little birdie you've coloured so well on this card.. and the design is perfect! Please can I come play in your craft room and learn from you?? LOL!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete