Monday, June 12, 2017

Read - Relax - Repeat

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a sweet card using a fun Birdie Brown stamp and die set.


This image is from the BB Our Story stamp set ... such adorable images and sentiments!  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the Die-namics BB Our Story dies.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Your Next Stamp to diecut my dp and white cardstock panel.  I used a black glaze pen on the little girl's eyes and then added some enamel dots to finish my card. 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
Chair - YG67, YG63, YG25
Skirt - E08, YR18, YR14, YR12
Book - BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10
Lamp - YR18, YR14, YR12

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Our Story
Paper:  Echo Park - I Love Family; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, MFT BB Our Story Die-namics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, black glaze pen, enamel dots

1 comment: