Monday, August 14, 2017

I'm Glad You're Mine

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Today I'm sharing a fun image from Sassy Cheryl's.



This image is Come Here, You.  I am such an animal lover and I think this image of the sweet girl and her puppy is so adorable!  I colored the image with copics and then diecut the panel with a stitched rectangle die.  The paper was from my stash and since it was pet-themed I thought it would work perfectly for my card.  I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.  Be sure to stop by Sassy Cheryl's because she has tons of adorable images!

Copics used:
Skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, E000, R30
Hair - E35, YR23, Y21
White - C3, C1, Colorless Blender
Red - C3, R46, R24, R22
Blue - B28, B26, B24, B21
Brown - E44, E43, E42, E41
Black - C5, C3, C1
Green - YG17, YG13, YG11
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's  -  Come Here, You
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. This is precious, Anita. How did I miss this sweet image inCheryls shop?! Fabulous coloring as well

    ReplyDelete