Saturday, November 4, 2017

Cozy Christmas Wishes

Good morning!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using some digital designs from Skogstokiga Digital Stamps & Art.


I first noticed these adorable images over on Instagram.  Petra Maria is a Swedish artist and she creates these sweet digis and sells them through her blog.  You can also find her on Instagram at Skogstokiga_Design.  The little girl is "Digi Christmas Girl With Gingerbread" and the boy is "Digi Boy With Santa Claus Gingerbread and Lantern".  Note that these are the English translations for the names of these two digis.  I colored these cute children with copics and then fussy cut them.  To create my background, I sponged distress inks, flicked water, and then dried the water to create the lighter spots.  I used white acrylic paint thinned with a little bit of water and flicked that on the background to create the "snow".  I cut the snowbank using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border die.  I used a white gel pen to add some white highlights and then popped up the boy and girl using foam tape.  Be sure to stop by Petra Maria's blog to see more of her adorable images!

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E43, E42, E41
Gingerbread Cookies - E15, E08, E13, E11
Fur on Hats - C1, Colorless Blender
Red - R59, R46, R24, R22
Blue - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Green - YG17, YG03, YG01
Basket - E27, E25, E23, E21
Candle & Light - C3, C1, Y38, Y35, Y15, Y13, Y11
Lantern - YR23
Pants - E42, E41, E40

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Skogstokiga Digital Stamps & Art
Paper:  Neenah; Bristol smooth
Other:  Copics, distress inks, white gel pen, white acrylic paint


1 comment: