Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Season's Tweetings

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a sweet image from Sassy Cheryl's


This image is called Snow News Is Good News.  This image could be used for lots of different occasions but I chose to use it for a Christmas card.  I printed the image on Neenah and diecut the cardstock with a stitched rectangle die.  I colored the image with copics and added a diecut snowflake.  I added Glamour Dust to the ground snow and the snowflake and then added a glittery enamel dot to the snowflake.  Be sure to stop by Cheryl's shop to check out all the beautiful digis she has. 

Copics Used:
Snowman - BV20, BG70, R20, R00
Snowman Nose - YR18, YR14, YR12
Scarf & Mittens - BG90, BG05, BG01, B000
Mittens - YG17, YG03, YG01
Hat - C7, C5, C3, YR23
Buttons - C7, C5, C3
Bird - R46, R24, R22
Ground Snow - BG01, B000, Colorless Blender

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's - Snow News Is Good News; sentiment - My Favorite Things
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Santa Express; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Snowflake Die, Glamour Dust, Your Next Stamp Glittery Gumdrop

1 comment: